This website and its content is copyright of Direct2u Footwear Ltd © 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
· you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
· this rule does not apply to trade customers
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Credit card policy
How your Credit Card Payment is now processed.
We now use Algozone to process all of our credit card payments to help avoid fraudulent orders.
The following information is passed to the AlgoZone servers and is used to calculate Fraud Level:
IP address, Customer City, Customer ZIP, Customer Country, first 6 digits of credit card and domain(second part) of customer email address.
All information passed to the server is not customer’s specific and not shared with anyone.
E-mail provided at registration matches any of the free e-mail services, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.
NOTE: Most of fraud transactions are
|Carder E-mail||Whether e-mail is in database of known carders (credit card fraudster).|
|Geographic Source||Country of IP address associated with the transaction matches country specified in the billing address.|
IP address associated with the order is Anonymous Proxy.
NOTE: Most of fraud transactions are done with Anonymous Proxy.
|Open Proxy||Check of IP Address being an Open Proxy.|
|Spam||Check of IP Address being a Spam Source.|
|High Risk Country||IP address or customers country is in high risk country list: Belarus, Colombia, Egypt, Indonesia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Ukraine, Vietnam or Yugoslavia|
Approximated distance between the IP address location and billing location.
NOTE: Very long distances are potential risk of fraud
|BIN Number Match||Country of issuing bank matches country of IP address based on BIN number. NOTE: Works only for credit card payments.|
We then make a decision on the Fraud Level and parameters on how to proceed with the order. For additional confirmation, we may request your service phone number provided on the back of the card along with the Bank issuer of the card.
General Credit/Debit card Terms and Conditions
The term "credit/debit card holder" as used in these terms and conditions is defined as the person or entity in whose name the credit/debit card was issued by the bank or financial institution that appears on the credit/debit card. When you complete an online purchase from Direct2u Footwear Ltd using a credit/debit card for payment, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
You are the credit/debit card holder, and you are authorized to use your credit/debit card for the online purchase.
Should you have a problem with your purchase, you will contact Direct2u Footwear Ltd to allow us to resolve the problem before contacting either the financial institution that issued the credit/debit card or the credit/debit card company itself.
To threaten a chargeback to alter purchase price after an order is placed is extortion; it is a criminal offence. Fraudulent use of credit/debit cards will be investigated and reported to the police forces, your local bank, our billing and / or merchant service and any other applicable authorities. We will prosecute to the full extent of the law.
We perform information verifications for every credit/debit card purchase. Orders that contain an unverified address and /or any other unverified information will require us to contact the actual owner of the credit/debit card by phone. These phone numbers may be obtained from sources other than the order itself.
An unauthorized credit/debit card charge back after an order has been placed is known as friendly fraud or chargeback abuse, even if you are the owner of the card, it is theft and still fraud. We will dispute the chargeback with all the information regarding transaction we would have at our disposal and, as required, file a report with the applicable authorities and the credit/debit card company.
We accept only the credit/debit cards mentioned on the product ordering screens as the payment options for your purchase. All prices are in British Pound (£) (GBP) and stated on your invoice in British Pound unless otherwise noted. All credit/debit card charges will be settled in British Pound at the time of purchase, and in case your account is in different currency you will be charged according to the exchange rate of your financial institution at the time of the purchase. Direct2u Footwear Ltd reserves the right to change the prices of our products or services sold on our web sites at any time.
Further, you agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for and shall bear (and/or immediately reimburse) Direct2u Footwear Ltd for any chargeback fees issued to Direct2u Footwear Ltd by or from any credit/debit card company, merchant service or other source of payment that is initiated at your or the credit/debit card holders request.
Stated another way, should you the credit/debit card holder request a refund or chargeback from any credit/debit card company, merchant service or other source of payment on the purchase of Direct2u Footwear Ltd services and should said card company, merchant or other source thereafter impose any fee or amount to Direct2u Footwear Ltd because of this request or as a result, you the credit/debit card holder shall reimburse Direct2u Footwear Ltd for the refund amount plus the said chargeback fee or amount plus any of our losses and / or expenses.
By purchasing any services from Direct2u Footwear Ltd, you the credit/debit card holder expressly authorize Direct2u Footwear Ltd to direct a payment/charge to be made to the credit/debit card account (the same being the credit/debit card account used in the initial purchase of said products and / or services) or in the amount of the said refund and chargeback fee (or amount charged to Direct2u Footwear Ltd for such refund) plus our losses and expenses spoken of herein.
Direct2u Footwear Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Direct2u Footwear Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Direct2u Footwear Ltd, 187 Wellington road, Wolverhampton. WV14 6BD.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Other terms & conditions
The term ‘Direct2u Footwear Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 187 Wellington road, Wolverhampton. wv14 6bd. Our company registration number is 06563241. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Direct2u Footwear Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Direct2u Footwear Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Collection Terms & Conditions
If you have selected this service you must collect directly from us, this can be done personally or via a courier.
To use this option you MUST have paid via a verified Pay Pal account or Bank Transfer.
This option is not available if you have paid with either credit or debit card.
Please note: once you have placed/paid for the order if your courier requires weights or dimensions please submit a support ticket HERE.